Sunday, February 22, 2015

Blog Post 8

Due to midwinter break vacation, I have not made much progress since my last post.  I still have some research that needs to be done on the background of the possible orphanages I could visit.  Since I was on a cruise over break, I did not have service at all so there was no way for me to do the research required in order for me to make my final decision.

As for the future of my project, I'm going to research these orphanages tomorrow and then when I finally make my decision, call and see what time I'd be able to visit.  As I get closer to making a date I'm becoming more excited and anxious to finally be able to hangout with these children.  I hope that I'm able to accomplish my goals and that the kids are willing to open up to me and will want to play and talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment