Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blog Post 7

Since my last post, I have done some research on local orphanages, and I've run into some complication.  Most of the local orphanages are in very dangerous parts of Detroit, so I need to do more research before I can finally decide which one to visit.  I'm also going on a cruise next week over midwinter break, so I won't be able to visit over the upcoming break.  This week I'm going to do all the research about the orphanages to come to a conclusion about which one will be safest for me to visit.
I'm hoping that I will be able to visit two weeks from now.  My plan is to visit and play with children who don't have anyone to play with and connect with kids who feel like no one cares.  My hope is that if I visit enough I can really make an impact on their lives until they can be adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment